Myrtle beach?

Post, review and find ride spots in your area.

Moderator: BgSurfer

Qroberts7
Baby

Myrtle beach?

Post by Qroberts7 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:00 pm

Hey guys I'm new to mountainboarding and the forum but I've been snowboarding and surfing my whole life so I really enjoy it. I'm moving to myrtle beach next year and I was wondering if anyone knows any good spots? Thanks

Qroberts7
Baby

Post by Qroberts7 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:48 pm

.Bump

buggley

Post by buggley » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:12 am

lol no but there are tons of riders in your "area" east coasters. i am in W.V. wiht about 4-5 other riders and there are some in N C and pa and ohio east coast is a good place to be.
"from now on the only one im pimpin is sweet lady propane and im trick n her out all over this town" hank hill

McCarver
Gringo

Post by McCarver » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:35 am

havent heard of any but dont really know the area. Where theres a Hill theres a way so I'd say go for it!
Like us on facebook for even more Mountainboardy Goodness https://www.facebook.com/surfingdirt

Jimmy Chaos
Seen it all

Post by Jimmy Chaos » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:00 pm

Yep quite a few riders in N. Carolina, Is Folly Surfer in N. Carolina or S?

Mike Cole is in Fla., he doesn't come on here very much, haven't heard from him in a while. maybe someone here knows how to get a hold of Mike.
.............:D................
" Blatant Self Promotion "

[SIZE="5"][color="Red"][font="Comic Sans MS"]Habitual Suicide[/font][/color][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][color="black"][font="Comic Sans MS"]-Mountainboarding T's-[/font][/color][/SIZE]
[color="DeepSkyBlue"][color="Blue"][SIZE="1"]
"Wear a helmet, don't drown in your own puke"
[/SIZE][/color][/color]

Qroberts7
Baby

Post by Qroberts7 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:38 pm

Thanks guys I'm gonna be traveling down there in a few weeks so if I find any good spots I'll post about it. Once I move down I'm sure I'll find a bunch haha
"if your not falling hard your not trying hard"

buggley

Post by buggley » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:19 am

when are you going? october 8th and 9th is a big ride day in my back yard here in W.V. i should be in the new house then and there is room for folks too stay at my place probably on cots or carpet but it beats camping and hotel rates. we will have 2 extra rooms with no furniture so there is room for sleeping bags should any body not want to get a hotel. i have a good sived ramp at the house and a nice sloped 2 acre yard (if we close before then) you are very welcom to come ride. there are a few fun trails for both beginners and for more advanced riders and tons of street slopes and grass hills. with a good turn out it should be fun.
"from now on the only one im pimpin is sweet lady propane and im trick n her out all over this town" hank hill

wede11

Post by wede11 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:51 pm

Women are enthralled with Mulberry bags

Mulberry is a British brand that was created up in 1971. Mulberry has been the most innovative avant-garde leather of UK style.In 2000, Nicolas Knightley has been named as a designer Mulberry, since then, Mulberry has established its brand more stylish, high quality, so its popularity in the short term spreads in the international market, particularly business is booming in the U.S. and Asia.The best in the bag is cinched up tight acquiring a same-color patent belt, so the completely different textures create a subtle contrast even although mulberry handbags the oval Beatrice plaque adds a touch of sumptuousness to its whole design. The exterior stitch detailing and equestrian inspired buckle detailing completely complete the fabulous Mulberry Alexa Bag . The sleek lines and traditional detailing of the bag allow it to be fast to complement on with any outfit and give the tote a timeless level of quality mulberry specific to hold you from period of your time to season.

mulberry outlet

Return to “Ride Spots”