Any Riders/Ride spots in north London??

Post, review and find ride spots in your area.

Moderator: BgSurfer

Trigga
Noob

Any Riders/Ride spots in north London??

Post by Trigga » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:10 am

Hello ppl, just started Boarding and wondered if there are any nice locations to ride in and around the north london area.

im currently practicing in a local park with a half decent hill in it but need something a bit harder now :D

leapb4ulook

Post by leapb4ulook » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:45 am

Chicksands is pretty cool, Kings Wood at High Wycombe, and Wendover Woods isn't too far a way and is the best freeride spot in the country.

Kaz is up that way so you might be able to get her out, and I know a couple of other riders around the North London/Stevenage area too.
Mutley wrote:Dude you are an inspiration, and a nut job all rolled into one.

Brennig wrote:Trees are where the party's at.

Trigga
Noob

Post by Trigga » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:50 am

Im based in winchmore hill and am currently training in east barnet village park, this weekend im gunna upgrade and go to Alexandra park Its the steepest hill i know of local :D I will google all the locations you posted and check them all out over the coming weeks!! I will pm Kaz and ask if she would like to come out and if there are any other members that wanna come for a ride and help train a noob [me] your all welcome :D

Aztech
Noob

Post by Aztech » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:54 pm

Just thought if you dont mind concrete check out stockwell skatepark in brixton.

Return to “Ride Spots”