The tank trails, Brighton

Post, review and find ride spots in your area.

Moderator: BgSurfer

mario64

The tank trails, Brighton

Post by mario64 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:47 pm

Hi, Does anyone know how to get to the tank trails spot near brighton?
I really want to go check it out.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/20p4EaNq1Rg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Roger knockhill
Dirty

Post by Roger knockhill » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:16 am

find underhill lane in clayton, drive it untill you find a carpark with boots it the trees ;) then go up the path to the top, its a long walk but well worth it

Roger knockhill
Dirty

Post by Roger knockhill » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:17 am

mario64

Post by mario64 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:37 am

Today i went to have a look while walking my dog. im not sure if i parked in the right car park that was basically where underhill lane meets ditchling bostall.

it was a really steep hill but but eventually i got to the top and couldn't see anything that resembled it so i began to walk around. i walked east untill i thought to have a look at where it was on a ride guide and i saw that i was way off. i walked west untill i think i saw it but i'm not sure.

i think its that spot but i couldn't get all the way over there because it was getting dark and i didn't have a torch. and i wasn't sure how to get back. does it seam like i was going in the right direction?

Roger knockhill
Dirty

Post by Roger knockhill » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:59 am

ahh thats it opposite you, you need to go along a bit more to a different car park, take somebody with you when you go upthere, the tanktrails dont take prisoners :)

mario64

Post by mario64 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:20 pm

Nice:), I'm happy i actually found it. hopefully i can park somewhere near the bit of road you can see in the bottom right part of the picture.
I can't wait to go riding there, all the videos make it look sick. Plus i still haven't properly broken in my nompa, i just keep tinkering it while it rains outside.
As soon as i have a day off and the weathers good i'll check it out. cheers for the help Roger, can you recommend any other good spots near here?

Return to “Ride Spots”