frankenboarding

Board building, design, technical innovations and new equipment. Post and discuss your latest creations, ideas, designs and builds here(Pictures not required LOL)

Moderator: BgSurfer

buggley

Post by buggley » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:56 pm

You could always use a steel plate mount like an oversized washer to hold in
"from now on the only one im pimpin is sweet lady propane and im trick n her out all over this town" hank hill

belac
Old timer

Post by belac » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:44 pm

Ahh,See what you mean.no the bionic work best like this, flipping them around results in the grind surface being higher than the actual deck. Would cause hang ups and wheel bite.
And the trucks gonna be secured in place by an epoxy grout that has a 9 times higher mpa than concrete, so if that doesn't work nothing will.
If I had the money idown do this with trampa trucks and deck as they ed slot thru a lot easier than the matrix, but I've spent all my money on cheap thrills, so it just has to be what I can find in the spares box.

belac
Old timer

Post by belac » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:15 am

an old jlee signature board I got second hand and decided to stiffen up for the quiver. Took shonky photos of most of the process so will try to post them when get away from walking dead.

LivEviL

Post by LivEviL » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:04 pm

I think i see a walker behind the barn:eek:
He's no good to me dead.

belac
Old timer

Post by belac » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:47 pm

I shall fetch my razor tipped boomerang. ( personal apocalyptic weapon of choice :D )

Return to “The Shed”