Half way from volcano to board.

Board building, design, technical innovations and new equipment. Post and discuss your latest creations, ideas, designs and builds here(Pictures not required LOL)

Moderator: BgSurfer

Brennig

Post by Brennig » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:08 am

Might have a job/place in Kitzbühel, the home of downhill skiing :D
Russian Wives for Sale

MY DINOSAUR THEORY

Dinosaurs are from the future, they built a time machine and travelled back in time, unfortunately they miss judged the coordinates and got stuck underground.

snowmonco
Dirty

Post by snowmonco » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:14 am

Brennig wrote:Might have a job/place in Kitzbühel, the home of downhill skiing :D

Lucky guy... although I would prefer during winter :)
- Enjoy the Ride -

Brennig

Post by Brennig » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:42 am

Exactly, I'll be there 4 months early :( I'd love to see the Hahnenkamm race.
Russian Wives for Sale

MY DINOSAUR THEORY

Dinosaurs are from the future, they built a time machine and travelled back in time, unfortunately they miss judged the coordinates and got stuck underground.

Brennig

Post by Brennig » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:13 am

Got the job in Kitzbühel! Lot's of riding to be done, hopefully I'll be riding with Mr TJ in Slovenia before then and I might pop over to Serbia for the XC, should be a good summer. Off to Albania on Monday so I haven't invested any money and materials into board building, but I have been VERY busy scheming my next build.

Here's a little preview (using Google Sketchup like a boss), it's my interpretation of the Flextrucks system, a few major changes here and there but works on similar principles.

Russian Wives for Sale

MY DINOSAUR THEORY

Ben
Old timer

Post by Ben » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:45 am

i see no link or pic Brennig. sounds like an awesome summer though, Slovenia is crazy beautiful! im sure you'll have a blast
I strive to ride as much as a go on http://www.surfingdirt.com/forum

Brennig

Post by Brennig » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:04 am

Ben wrote:i see no link or pic Brennig. sounds like an awesome summer though, Slovenia is crazy beautiful! im sure you'll have a blast

Ah well, just decided to keep it a secret until it's made anyway. Accidentally designed something very very interesting, only noticed when I looked at it afterwards. Can't wait until I come back in September to build it, a lot of good things happen by accident.

Cheers.
Russian Wives for Sale

MY DINOSAUR THEORY

stomp
Slightly dirty

Post by stomp » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:39 am

Long time since we've had any updates. Any news? Too busy with the new job?

The 6th degree

Post by The 6th degree » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:16 am

He's somewhere in the middle of eastern Europe at the moment.

Brennig

Post by Brennig » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:00 pm

I am living with cows in the mountains.
Russian Wives for Sale

MY DINOSAUR THEORY

Return to “The Shed”