Gi bionic channel hanger compatibility

Board building, design, technical innovations and new equipment. Post and discuss your latest creations, ideas, designs and builds here(Pictures not required LOL)

Moderator: BgSurfer

tornadoB
Noob

Gi bionic channel hanger compatibility

Post by tornadoB » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:58 am

I have an electric street carver mountainboard from E-glide with GI bionic channel trucks and I am getting play in my baseplate bearing housing and have a worn hanger pin. My motor mount only fits the bionics. I have been looking for some replacement trucks but the MBS channel trucks sure look similar to the GI trucks. Anyone know if the GI hanger will fit any other base plates Or a truck with hanger that is a clone of the GI truck?

I am eventually getting some MBS matrix pros when I build my next board that should out carve all electrics but the flexboard....., but want to keep this one intact to sell later.
PS..I dropped the deck height of my board that has 8" kenda tires and it carves like a beast...it will turn your legs to jelly in few minutes... The mbs tires only last about 20 minutes on this thing...
more on that later...

Thanks
B

BgSurfer

Post by BgSurfer » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:13 am

Been several years since I played with Bionics. Seems like they did not align with the MBS. But my recollection is suspect at this point.

Unfortunately, the only way to be sure is to get somebody's Matrix trucks and check.
~~~~~

Keeping the Stoke
http://www.bgsurf.blogspot.com/2009/10/street-carver-keeping-stoke-riding.html
The older I get, the better I was...
Ride what you like. :cool:[color="Green"][/color]

Return to “The Shed”