Ground Industries "Conflict"
23%
Comp95(2009 version)
10%
Comp16(green deck by neversummer)
2%
Terraboard Fl-117 (Geiger Tribute)
4%
Ground Industries AK Offstreet(roller girl)
1%
MBS Pro95 (2009 version)
10%
Jeremy Leafe Pro
28%
Other(please post photo)
7%

Total votes: 83

MikeCole
Slightly dirty

Post by MikeCole » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:02 pm

More rugged. More outdoor forest like. Dirt related. Not really sure how to describe it. But things that only a MBer can associate.

I guess it's just me but the whole line of "usual suspects" graphics just bores me--Tough guy stuff like skulls, flames, girls.....it's a MB not a Harley.

Kaz
Dirty

Post by Kaz » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:10 pm

Jimmy Chaos wrote:Mountainboarding is still on the ground floor worldwide after 16 yrs.

id say its defiantly picked up the past year or two mind you! been a onlooker of the sport for a good 2-3 years, only just this past year been able to start riding, but back when i first discovered the sport, hardly anyone i spoke to didnt have a clue, or even a quick youtube/google search would reveal stuff that was either super old or minimal, now look theres a lot of noobie people mainly bailing on youtube XD first day of college i walked in with a broken arm and tutor asked how i did it, told him mountain boarding and he didnt say WTfreakle is that, he said oh thats those all terrain boards! might not be some huge sport but its deffo not unknown now.

try extreme ironing.. THATS still on the ground floor!
[font="Arial Black"]nature made/edited with a spade[/font]
I have a Website

Jimmy Chaos
Seen it all

Post by Jimmy Chaos » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:14 pm

MikeCole wrote:More rugged. More outdoor forest like. Dirt related. Not really sure how to describe it. But things that only a MBer can associate.

I guess it's just me but the whole line of "usual suspects" graphics just bores me--Tough guy stuff like skulls, flames, girls.....it's a MB not a Harley.

Dirt, outdoor forest like,naked chick ,skulls. I rode the flames for about 6 yrs but I just retired that board Haha!

.............:D................
" Blatant Self Promotion "

[SIZE="5"][color="Red"][font="Comic Sans MS"]Habitual Suicide[/font][/color][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][color="black"][font="Comic Sans MS"]-Mountainboarding T's-[/font][/color][/SIZE]
[color="DeepSkyBlue"][color="Blue"][SIZE="1"]
"Wear a helmet, don't drown in your own puke"
[/SIZE][/color][/color]

MikeCole
Slightly dirty

Post by MikeCole » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:27 pm

I ain't got nothin against flames I'm just saying it would be cool to me to see some stuff that is more MB related.

Or more of an auto paint like look....if that makes any sense. Like flame jobs for instance--auto paint flames rule.

I did custom graphics on the skimboards I sold for about 25 years--there ain't much that I ain't seen!!

Jimmy Chaos
Seen it all

Post by Jimmy Chaos » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:58 pm

MikeCole wrote:I ain't got nothin against flames I'm just saying it would be cool to me to see some stuff that is more MB related.

Or more of an auto paint like look....if that makes any sense. Like flame jobs for instance--auto paint flames rule.

I did custom graphics on the skimboards I sold for about 25 years--there ain't much that I ain't seen!!

well if you did graphics for 25yrs. then you know most things work in trends what's hot whats not.trends dictate graphics skate,snow,skim,surf,mntboards,cars and motorcycles. just like McC said in another thread everybody sporting big logos....... trends. It would be hard to find something mntboard specific that you haven't already seen somewhere else. just saying

[SIZE="5"][color="Red"][font="Comic Sans MS"]Habitual Suicide[/font][/color][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][color="black"][font="Comic Sans MS"]-Mountainboarding T's-[/font][/color][/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/color][/color]

Jimmy Chaos
Seen it all

Post by Jimmy Chaos » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:03 pm

Kaz wrote:might not be some huge sport but its deffo not unknown now.

try extreme ironing.. THATS still on the ground floor!

yep!

[/SIZE][/color][/color]

MikeCole
Slightly dirty

Post by MikeCole » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:07 pm

I'm not so sure about that....with limited amounts of companies come limited amounts of designs.

I might have to get into the deck business one of these days...all custom shapes and graphics--order what you want.:D

That is how I did it with skims though. But I was a dying breed, so what do i know!!

BgSurfer

Post by BgSurfer » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Lovin' that lone wolf graphic Jimmy. :cool: :)
~~~~~

Keeping the Stoke
http://www.bgsurf.blogspot.com/2009/10/street-carver-keeping-stoke-riding.html
The older I get, the better I was...
Ride what you like. :cool:[color="Green"][/color]

NosOnBoard
Slightly dirty

Post by NosOnBoard » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:31 pm

My Conflict just before grip tape.

Jimmy Chaos
Seen it all

Post by Jimmy Chaos » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:15 pm

Azik wrote:Cartoons on decks are gay
How about that? :D

How 'bout this. Haha!
;)

[/SIZE][/color][/color]

OldDirtyBastard

Post by OldDirtyBastard » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:33 am

LMAO Nice Jimmy!!ImageImage
[color="Sienna"]Oh so Sexi[/color]
[font="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="3"][color="Sienna"]Save a deck, ride a dirtboarder.[/color][/SIZE][/font]

belac
Old timer

Post by belac » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:25 pm

someone was going on about auto flame type design. http://www.google.co.nz/imgres?imgurl=http://www.skatewarehouse.co.uk/acatalog/exit_toaster_sm.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.skatewarehouse.co.uk/acatalog/ext_mtb_exit1.html&usg=__5olpC3OU4Z_97qYgSyAlsbTc22g=&h=140&w=140&sz=6&hl=en&start=4&itbs=1&tbnid=ZSC6Z9cOSTRAfM:&tbnh=93&tbnw=93&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dexit%2Btoaster%26hl%3Den%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1

i think in the age of being able to go to the cinema and see in the third D we should be getting some much sicker tech graphics. i played around with holography for a while and can't see why imbedded holograms couuldn't be acchieved. alltho a buddy of mine made a pure carbon kite board and its still one of the nicest bords i've seen.

OldDirtyBastard

Post by OldDirtyBastard » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:05 pm

Pic for ya belac Image
[font="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="3"][color="Sienna"]Save a deck, ride a dirtboarder.[/color][/SIZE][/font]

Ian@KentATB

Post by Ian@KentATB » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:09 pm

yeah i want to get a exit for my next board
[align=center][font=Impact]www.kentatb.com

[font=Courier New][color=DarkGreen][size=134]Freeriding - it's a monk's life
[/font][/SIZE][/color][/font][/align]

belac
Old timer

Post by belac » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:22 pm

yeah man that shits next level;)

alltho i think they did do a quite nice board for a while, abit like kheo, but they just didn't seem to survive. didn't they have most of the atbmag lads riding for them or something? maybe if fortune had of blown a different way then we mite have all been riding boards called toasters, kettles and microwaves rather than comps and cores:p

the best looking board is your own board:cool:

ieuan

Post by ieuan » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:00 am

saul
Dirty

Post by saul » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:20 am

McCarver
Gringo

Post by McCarver » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:14 am

Lol wtf?!
Like us on facebook for even more Mountainboardy Goodness https://www.facebook.com/surfingdirt

saul
Dirty

Post by saul » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:05 am

design of one russian lady
it seems mbs pro 16 deck

McCarver
Gringo

Post by McCarver » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:15 am

ha ha classic!
Like us on facebook for even more Mountainboardy Goodness https://www.facebook.com/surfingdirt

Return to “Surfing Dirt Main Forum”