east coast meet n greet fo 2011

Everything happens here.

Moderator: BgSurfer

maxxdout
Noob

Post by maxxdout » Wed May 11, 2011 10:56 am

I've got some nice trails over here in Stroudsburg, PA. We've got a few acres of trails right behind the house, all wooded, and a few jumps here and there. There's also this insane place about 15 minutes from me called "The Maze". I've never seen a mountainboarder there but I'm sure it can be done. Can you say "natural 60ft half pipe"? Lots of downhills and jumps there, along with plenty of mountain bike trails. Here's a video of The Maze: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwbbZZJRgk4
[align=center][color="DarkOrange"][font="Arial Black"]PAYNEFUL DESIGNZ[/font][/color][/align]

Jimmy Chaos
Seen it all

Post by Jimmy Chaos » Wed May 11, 2011 4:51 pm

BG* I can make it Sept/ Oct, it's just not ideal. Sept being better than Oct.

Maxxdout* If your in Pa, are you going to make it to Canton Pa on June 18th for world mountainboarding day?
.............:D................
" Blatant Self Promotion "

[SIZE="5"][color="Red"][font="Comic Sans MS"]Habitual Suicide[/font][/color][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][color="black"][font="Comic Sans MS"]-Mountainboarding T's-[/font][/color][/SIZE]
[color="DeepSkyBlue"][color="Blue"][SIZE="1"]
"Wear a helmet, don't drown in your own puke"
[/SIZE][/color][/color]

maxxdout
Noob

Post by maxxdout » Wed May 11, 2011 8:21 pm

I'm not really sure yet, I doubt it, though. Might be working by then, not sure yet...
[align=center][color="DarkOrange"][font="Arial Black"]PAYNEFUL DESIGNZ[/font][/color][/align]

buggley

Post by buggley » Thu May 12, 2011 3:25 am

ill check with the almanac and see what we might be expecting those months.
i didnt think june would fly and july is hot as august out here. as far as terrain it is great out here but i havent really found places i can build dirt jumps because the public land is used and monitored.i know of one or two little places but nothing to go big with.
Saturday i am scouting for a few new spots and checking on one or two old trails to see what needs done to ride them
"from now on the only one im pimpin is sweet lady propane and im trick n her out all over this town" hank hill

buggley

Post by buggley » Sun May 15, 2011 3:56 pm

how is the 8-9th of october for every one? it should be perty dry and cool and out of the way for hunting season. either oned day or two. if it is going to be a one day thing would sunday or saturday work better?
"from now on the only one im pimpin is sweet lady propane and im trick n her out all over this town" hank hill

Return to “Surfing Dirt Main Forum”