Uploading Facebook photos

Everything happens here.

Moderator: BgSurfer

Post Reply
User avatar
TylerStartin
Posts: 652
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:28 pm

Uploading Facebook photos

Post by TylerStartin » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:57 pm

When I try to put a photo from facebook into a new post or comment, it shows up as a little broken picture white box thing... It won't even let me attach it as an attachment...

WWWWHHHHHHYYYYYY!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Please help :rolleyes:
leapb4ulook wrote:By the power vested in me by our heavenly administrator I hearby forgive you and absolve you of all your sins. Go in peace.

User avatar
Brennig
Posts: 2411
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Brennig » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:16 pm

TylerStartin wrote:When I try to put a photo from facebook into a new post or comment, it shows up as a little broken picture white box thing... It won't even let me attach it as an attachment...

WWWWHHHHHHYYYYYY!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Please help :rolleyes:


Are the pictures 'public'?
Russian Wives for Sale

MY DINOSAUR THEORY

Dinosaurs are from the future, they built a time machine and travelled back in time, unfortunately they miss judged the coordinates and got stuck underground.

User avatar
TylerStartin
Posts: 652
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by TylerStartin » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:05 pm

Brennig wrote:Are the pictures 'public'?


Yes >.>
leapb4ulook wrote:By the power vested in me by our heavenly administrator I hearby forgive you and absolve you of all your sins. Go in peace.

User avatar
Jasper
Posts: 4748
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:45 am

Post by Jasper » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:37 am

go in to ur album with the image u want in, right click and press 'open image in a new window'

then do this again so that your image ends up on its own with just a white background, no FB logos or anything.

then copy the http link at the top in to these brackets [img]your%20fb%20link%20here[/img]

Done, fb privacy settings by passed and embedding done.

Alternatively put it in with a note under it telling a mod to fix it and il fix it.
My site: [color="Red"]OneDayMedia[/color]

User avatar
Martine
Baby
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:30 pm

Post by Martine » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:29 am

Well
Buddy i also facing this problem please anybody tell me proper solution of this.
Thanks.

User avatar
TylerStartin
Posts: 652
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by TylerStartin » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:30 pm

Jasper wrote:go in to ur album with the image u want in, right click and press 'open image in a new window'

then do this again so that your image ends up on its own with just a white background, no FB logos or anything.

then copy the http link at the top in to these brackets [img]your%20fb%20link%20here[/img]

Done, fb privacy settings by passed and embedding done.

Alternatively put it in with a note under it telling a mod to fix it and il fix it.


I < 3 Mods
leapb4ulook wrote:By the power vested in me by our heavenly administrator I hearby forgive you and absolve you of all your sins. Go in peace.

Post Reply

Return to “Surfing Dirt Main Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest