I think I'm being retarded but...

Everything happens here.

Moderator: BgSurfer

sir seymour

Post by sir seymour » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:52 pm

GoofyMark wrote:Hey Hans, would that be Churchdown??

Yes mark, it's a place of beauty when it's empty. Started getting round the deep end on my 8.5 pool deck for the first time properly sunday morning, had an hour of just two of us in the park. You want me to give you a shout when we next have an older gentlemans early-morning skateboarding session?

GoofyMark

Post by GoofyMark » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:12 pm

sir seymour wrote:Yes mark, it's a place of beauty when it's empty. Started getting round the deep end on my 8.5 pool deck for the first time properly sunday morning, had an hour of just two of us in the park. You want me to give you a shout when we next have an older gentlemans early-morning skateboarding session?

it's strangely amusing at about 4.30pm, watching toddlers on scooters wend their way between BMX's and skaters, completely oblivious to the chaos they are causing.

I live about 5 mins walk away, keep getting tempted to rebuild my trampa and give it a go - just dont want to look like a complete idiot wearing loads of protection - early mornings sound good.
Bring on the night!

facebook.com/thatlooksdangerous

sir seymour

Post by sir seymour » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:03 pm

ahh me too bud. Me and t'mrs have moved to churchdown, over near the barracks. we all wear lots of protection and look like idiots so you'd fit right in!

Mutley

Post by Mutley » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:16 pm

you can take your donkey thong:D
leapb4ulook wrote:...... you're a freerider at heart, you've just been infected with freestyle.

GoofyMark

Post by GoofyMark » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:26 pm

sir seymour wrote:ahh me too bud. Me and t'mrs have moved to churchdown, over near the barracks. we all wear lots of protection and look like idiots so you'd fit right in!

cool, i'll PM you my moby No., give us a text when your next heading out there - maybe we can get Nik to come too - get the old-dawg to teach us some tricks!
Bring on the night!

facebook.com/thatlooksdangerous

sir seymour

Post by sir seymour » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:14 am

Haha, 'nik air' as he's known round these parts, he's living in quedgeley now, only problem is getting him out of bed early doors. Claims he skates faster after 6pm!

markbrosnan78
Dirty

Post by markbrosnan78 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:40 am

Is anyone going to Freestyle Friday this week? Might be able to sneak over as I've been earning brownie points all week.
[align=center]Trampa[/align]

[align=center]Allowing even fat blokes to ride since 2000...[/align]

Return to “Surfing Dirt Main Forum”