looking for GI stuff

Everything happens here.

Moderator: BgSurfer

buggley

looking for GI stuff

Post by buggley » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:18 am

it looks like i am finaly getting my suped up GI truck soon
it is a black 04 chevy tahoe with 6 inch lift and super bumper from peace maker bupers.com
i need GI stickers or logs stuff to put on it does any one know where i can get medium sized window stickes of the GI logo the green one with the dynomite stick in the g?
i was hoping to get two one for each side about the size of my hand or a little larger. (just got home from work to lazy to find a ruler)
i was going to make it a GI theme and maybe some time get an air brush and stncil the front grillguard on the bumper to have ripped stripes in green and some green under lights and wrap some green LED tube lights around the inside of the grill to give it a glow.
i have a custom sticker for the back glass pending, i still dont know what i want i might just have a big GI logo instead of two smaller side logogs.
so far i am thinking it will have a mountain boarder doing a melon all in GI green and above it in big letters it will say eating it is half the fun. shortly i will make a stop in and grab one of jimmys smileys too. where can i find gi left overs ?
"from now on the only one im pimpin is sweet lady propane and im trick n her out all over this town" hank hill

parkerbomar

Post by parkerbomar » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:59 pm

Best bet is to make it yourself. (the stickers)
KCCO - r/bmw
Cheers,
Parker Bomar

BryceAZ

Post by BryceAZ » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:42 am

yep, there are a few of us GI vultures on here. If I see a piece of GI gizzard I'm grabbing it first.

buggley

Post by buggley » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:30 am

lol i just want window deacls but a flag to hang out side on my flag pole would be freakishly awesome too
"from now on the only one im pimpin is sweet lady propane and im trick n her out all over this town" hank hill

LivEviL

Post by LivEviL » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:28 pm

I think i got an extra flag
He's no good to me dead.

BryceAZ

Post by BryceAZ » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:35 pm

dibs. What size?

buggley

Post by buggley » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:14 pm

bull i already PMd him lol and i am noo joking i added a flag pole to my new rear steel bumper just for such occasions

Return to “Surfing Dirt Main Forum”