15 short Trampa deck

Everything happens here.

Moderator: BgSurfer

joetherubbersoul
Baby

15 short Trampa deck

Post by joetherubbersoul » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:22 am

I just want to know if someone has the board and if it'll work for Freestyle. I know it has skate trucks and the one with the titanium trucks are WAY out of my budget. I will most likely get the titanium trucks once the skate trucks start to wear out.

leapb4ulook

Post by leapb4ulook » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:28 am

It kinda depends on how heavy you are and what kind of tricks you are going to do. If you're 100kg and plan to be going over big jumps, the skate trucks will probably bend pretty quickly. If you're 50kg and will only be jumping a metre or so, then they'll probably be ok.

Are you thinking brand new or have you looked at secondhand?

The other trucks won't really work on a 15 degree deck, they need 35 degrees.
Mutley wrote:Dude you are an inspiration, and a nut job all rolled into one.

Brennig wrote:Trees are where the party's at.

joetherubbersoul
Baby

Post by joetherubbersoul » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:02 pm

leapb4ulook wrote:It kinda depends on how heavy you are and what kind of tricks you are going to do. If you're 100kg and plan to be going over big jumps, the skate trucks will probably bend pretty quickly. If you're 50kg and will only be jumping a metre or so, then they'll probably be ok.

Are you thinking brand new or have you looked at secondhand?

The other trucks won't really work on a 15 degree deck, they need 35 degrees.

I do plan on doing some stairs and big drops (I want to try a drop off of a mail truck) although, I am mainly in need of a smaller more so compact deck (or board in general) Do you have any suggestions?

Michael
Dirty

Post by Michael » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:22 pm

In my experience, 15 ply short decks are awesome for jibbing but anything other than that a longer deck would be better.
As for trucks, i would say that for anything other than kiteboarding channel trucks would be better
I can do a wheelie on a uni-cycle...

Montana Rider
Slightly dirty

Post by Montana Rider » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:14 pm

i have a 35 degree short and love it. get the channel trucks you'll kick yorself after youre second pair of skate trucks

Return to “Surfing Dirt Main Forum”