Informational Video Ideas

Everything happens here.

Moderator: BgSurfer

concretejungle
Noob

Informational Video Ideas

Post by concretejungle » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:01 am

Hey all,
It's begun to snow here in Colorado, so riding won't be easy to do for the next few months. So I'm thinking about doing a short series of informational videos while I'm limited to just my garage because of the snow. I need some ideas on videos to do. What I have so far are videos for the new riders like "how to change a tire/tube/hub", "how to replace bindings/ratchets", etc.. Anyone have any input?
Thanks, Jared
MBS 2012 Core 95 "Autumn" with Pro Matrix trucks, yellow T3's, blue Rockstar II's, Pro F4's's, aluminum L-brackets, stickers
MBS 2012 Pro 90 Bamboo "Irony" with Pro Matrix trucks, "Roadies", white Twistars, F4's

WSG7
Dirty

Post by WSG7 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:38 am

you cold do some basic street tricks like noserolls ect

Jasper

Post by Jasper » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:58 pm

Yeah, basically anything basic, some stuff is pretty well covered but theres plenty that isnt. Stick to what you know well but i think anythings useful, and speed control seems in particular to be popular.
My site: [color="Red"]OneDayMedia[/color]

concretejungle
Noob

Post by concretejungle » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:18 pm

Those sound like great ideas, I'll have to use those. As for the tricks, the smaller street ones I can probably manage to do in the garage (too much snow outside), but in the spring/summer I plan on hitting that part pretty hard. I'll be including everything from small street tricks to the major flips and deathwishes. I live right next door to the MBS park in Colorado Springs so I'm hoping the pros can help me out with that part.
MBS 2012 Core 95 "Autumn" with Pro Matrix trucks, yellow T3's, blue Rockstar II's, Pro F4's's, aluminum L-brackets, stickers
MBS 2012 Pro 90 Bamboo "Irony" with Pro Matrix trucks, "Roadies", white Twistars, F4's

McCarver
Gringo

Post by McCarver » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:51 pm

How about: How to fix a flat and re-assemble rockstar pros without wanting to kill somebody?
Like us on facebook for even more Mountainboardy Goodness https://www.facebook.com/surfingdirt

concretejungle
Noob

Post by concretejungle » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:56 pm

McCarver wrote:How about: How to fix a flat and re-assemble rockstar pros without wanting to kill somebody?

Fixing a flat, I could definitely do. Assembling RSPros would require some RSPros, which I don't have the budget to get anytime soon. However, I live 30 minutes away from the MBS HQ in Colorado Springs so I might be able to just borrow some for the video and that's it. That might be possible.

Return to “Surfing Dirt Main Forum”