G'day!

Everything happens here.

Moderator: BgSurfer

gum-nuts
Noob

G'day!

Post by gum-nuts » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:02 pm

I'm from Perth, WA not know for its epic hills and mountains but have found a couple of spots to mountainboard and am getting back into it after about a 7 year break.

Even did my mountainboard instructors course back in the day in the UK. Now do kite buggying, learning to kite land board and of course riding the hills! Check out my blog at...
http://baldiviskitebuggy.blogspot.com.au/

I am after a some MBS heel straps and always preferred to downhill nicely strapped in - will post in the for sale/wanted section.

belac
Old timer

Post by belac » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:37 pm

I was over there a few months back and kicked myself for not bringing a board.the roads on the opposit side of the freeway to john forest park are perfect for early morning blats and the bushland around it looks very rideable. Good pie shop too :rolleyes:

radface
Noob

Post by radface » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:12 pm

Hey mate join the group Australian Mountainboarders on Facebook and post on there i'm sure some of the WA crew can point you in the right direction

gum-nuts
Noob

Post by gum-nuts » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:08 am

radface wrote:Hey mate join the group Australian Mountainboarders on Facebook and post on there i'm sure some of the WA crew can point you in the right direction

I don't do Farcebook :confused::rolleyes:

I have a decent hill about 5 minutes from me and have been out to Langford MTB park once but gave up after an hour because of the rain, but will try to get out there for another look in the near future...

Return to “Surfing Dirt Main Forum”