Where to get F4 Pro bindings spare parts?

Everything happens here.

Moderator: BgSurfer

snowmonco
Dirty

Where to get F4 Pro bindings spare parts?

Post by snowmonco » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:26 am

Hi guys,
Unfortunately, after just over 1 year or so my F4 bindings are falling apart (as seen on the attached pic). I can find replacement sets for the ladder straps on the usual sites (bought some a time ago because the original ones broke on me after a few months) but not the binding itself.
Any info on where I can get just the bindings parts? Because 54+ GBP for the whole thing plus shipping is making me mad. Thanks.
Attachments
F4_MBS.jpg
- Enjoy the Ride -

Ben
Old timer

Post by Ben » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:40 am

i dont think you can buy that part (though i could be wrong). you could buy the trampa part though, im pretty sure its compatible
I strive to ride as much as a go on http://www.surfingdirt.com/forum

Kiwy
Dirty

Post by Kiwy » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:25 pm

My F4s broke exactly like yours. Both of them. That thin plastic inside snapped. Fortunately, I had some really though rubber that I used to fix them. It was quite an easy repair and I haven't had one problem since.

Here's the album.
http://imgur.com/rjCglcu,zoICoh5,P76e1AT,GIt0ny2#0

snowmonco
Dirty

Post by snowmonco » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:36 am

Sorry for the late feedback, but It seems I'm out of luck lately... Yesterday, my wifi router gave up its soul to the creator :-( Crazy when cash is needed the most like prior to go to holidays and things like this happen. Murphy's law I guess.

@ Ben Thanks. That's what I feared. Can't understand why ladder straps and ratchets can be had separately and not the part I want. Will check the Trampa alternative.

@ Kiwy Yeah, the other one is just following the same path too. Indeed, excellent idea of yours. If I get my hands on some hard rubber I'll repair them like you've done. I thought about using some heavy duck tape as a temporary solution, but yours is way better and durable.

Meanwhile, I've cannibalized my Comp 95 F4s, but don't like to see dismembered boards and who knows maybe sooner or later I will need the board to introduce some fellow the pleasures of mountainboarding.
- Enjoy the Ride -

Return to “Surfing Dirt Main Forum”