FS: ABS (Alpine Brake System)with MBS Mountings

Use this forum to buy and sell anything mountainboard boarding related. No commercial advertisements please.

Moderator: BgSurfer

ade_mcc

FS: ABS (Alpine Brake System)with MBS Mountings

Post by ade_mcc » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:01 pm

For Sale, Genuine ABS (Alpine Brake System) with MBS Mountings

With reluctance, I am selling one of my surplus ABS Brakes. The brakes are in great condition, but have been tried and tested and work well.
If you want greater stopping power than the MBS cable system, but don't have the budget for a noSno, then this is what you need. Includes all the usual ABS features including stress-cable and metal braided hose based around Magura Brake technology.

Will fit all matrix-style trucks though you may need to remove the MBS brake-mountings to firmly secure. This is relatively straight-forward and can be done with a junior hacksaw.

Included in the sale is the brake system plus metal disks plus extended bolts and spacers for a tri-spoke hub. Should you wish, I can change the metal disks for a set that have been drilled for a 5 hole hub but you will have to source an extra pair of longer bolts per wheel.
Am looking for around £120 including postage to anywhere in the UK, or contact me for postage costs for outside of UK. Alternatively, if you have any specific questions or want further photos, please get in touch.
Cheers for looking!
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b339/ade_mcc/2_zpsfff3c0cd.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b339/ade_mcc/1_zpscfd46c0c.jpg

leapb4ulook

Post by leapb4ulook » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:32 pm

If no one else wants them, I'll have them.
Mutley wrote:Dude you are an inspiration, and a nut job all rolled into one.

Brennig wrote:Trees are where the party's at.

Brennig

Post by Brennig » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:35 pm

I have ABS mounts for sale, without caliper and discs. £45.
Russian Wives for Sale

MY DINOSAUR THEORY

Dinosaurs are from the future, they built a time machine and travelled back in time, unfortunately they miss judged the coordinates and got stuck underground.

Return to “Gear for sale + Wanted”