For Sale: Trampa 12ply 15 degree short. Electric

Use this forum to buy and sell anything mountainboard boarding related. No commercial advertisements please.

Moderator: BgSurfer

paragon
Noob

For Sale: Trampa 12ply 15 degree short. Electric

Post by paragon » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:06 am

In my short few months in this hobby, I've encountered many good deals. Consequently, I now have too many boards.
I'm looking to sell my 12ply 15 degree short trampa with the new mbs ats. 12 trucks, and ground industries terraintula hubs with MAK tires. I have built an electric conversion kit for this too, and I am in the process of building it, but I am doing the same with two other boards. I've decided to keep two boards, so this one has to go. It's been ridden down the block and back, so it's pretty much new. Let me know if you're interested.

tornadoB
Noob

Post by tornadoB » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:37 am

Can you post a pic, list of electronics, location and price.
Thanks
B

paragon
Noob

Post by paragon » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:49 am

tornadoB wrote:Can you post a pic, list of electronics, location and price.
Thanks
B

Location is Florida

Electronics:
DIY Electric Skateboard 6s ESC (http://diyelectricskateboard.com/product/single-motor-120a-6s-esc/)

Tacon 160 245k motor (will take up to 12s with a different esc if you're up for it)

GT2B Controller- basically the most reliable controller you can get (it frequency hops, so it doesn't lose connection like the bluetooth controllers production boards use)
(http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__31671__HobbyKing_174_8482_HK_GT2B_3CH_2_4GHz_Transmitter_and_Receiver_w_Rechargable_Li_ion_Battery.html)

Batteries (not included)- i'm using a 6s lipo, but it'll run on SLA, Li-ion, LiFePO4, etc.

Chain drive (i don't like belt drive for mountainboards because it takes too much space; for long boards belt is fine though)

Top speed: 26.5mph (with one motor on 6s)

Pics- coming soon (the conversion kit I designed should arrive in a week or two, according to my cnc guy)

Price: not sure yet, feel free to throw me an offer

tornadoB
Noob

Post by tornadoB » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:09 pm

With the 15 degree board how do the trucks work? Not familiar with ATS? What is this board set up for? I am a street carver and currently using Matrix trucks on my e-glide with carveboard slick wheels.. I am looking to build or buy a lighter set up.
How does it turn?
B

paragon
Noob

Post by paragon » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:44 pm

tornadoB wrote:With the 15 degree board how do the trucks work? Not familiar with ATS? What is this board set up for? I am a street carver and currently using Matrix trucks on my e-glide with carveboard slick wheels.. I am looking to build or buy a lighter set up.
How does it turn?
B

ATS 12mm axle trucks are like larger skate trucks, this is what 15 degree decks are made to fit. 35 degree decks use channel trucks. It turns well (it has the medium orange mbs bushings), but I feel like installing bindings would allow me to make even tighter turns (I wouldn't recommend using the softer bushings because this board can go pretty fast). The tires on it should be fine for street use and offroading, but mbs roadie tires may be better if you'll strictly be on the road.

Return to “Gear for sale + Wanted”