Breaking Bad Discussion *click only if you have seen all four seasons STAY OUT BRYCE!

A place to rest your bones and lick your wounds after a hard day of riding. Cold beer, good jokes, and general off-topic banter are welcome here.

Moderator: BgSurfer

McCarver
Gringo

Breaking Bad Discussion *click only if you have seen all four seasons STAY OUT BRYCE!

Post by McCarver » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:19 am

Anybody else up to date on Breaking Bad? Any theories on where Season 5 will take us.
Like us on facebook for even more Mountainboardy Goodness https://www.facebook.com/surfingdirt

Ian@KentATB

Post by Ian@KentATB » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:54 pm

So many ways it could go. But Walter surly has to step up after taking Gus out.
[align=center][font=Impact]www.kentatb.com

[font=Courier New][color=DarkGreen][size=134]Freeriding - it's a monk's life
[/font][/SIZE][/color][/font][/align]

Jimmy Chaos
Seen it all

Post by Jimmy Chaos » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:06 pm

.............:D................
" Blatant Self Promotion "

[SIZE="5"][color="Red"][font="Comic Sans MS"]Habitual Suicide[/font][/color][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][color="black"][font="Comic Sans MS"]-Mountainboarding T's-[/font][/color][/SIZE]
[color="DeepSkyBlue"][color="Blue"][SIZE="1"]
"Wear a helmet, don't drown in your own puke"
[/SIZE][/color][/color]

McCarver
Gringo

Post by McCarver » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:52 pm

You think they will introduce a new bad guy to replace Fring or is Walt the main bad guy for the upcoming season?

What about the old lady that saw him outside the Salamancas window, think she will rat him out?
Like us on facebook for even more Mountainboardy Goodness https://www.facebook.com/surfingdirt

Ian@KentATB

Post by Ian@KentATB » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:16 pm

Can't see them bringing any new characters in at this stage.

Wondering if Hank will get involved or bust Walter.

McCarver
Gringo

Post by McCarver » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:52 pm

Wonder what happened to all the surveilence footage stored at the Pollos Hermanos location where Fring ran things from.

McCarver
Gringo

Post by McCarver » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:54 pm

Also when they were destroying the lab the gun landed in a strange position, I wonder if they will be able to get Walt's finger prints off of it.

Ian@KentATB

Post by Ian@KentATB » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:39 pm

I am going to have to watch season 4 again to recap. Do you know when season 5 airs?

Ian@KentATB

Post by Ian@KentATB » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:40 pm

The hole lung cancer thing seems to have faded out of the story line.

McCarver
Gringo

Post by McCarver » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:10 pm

He has been in remission for the last season and a half. Remember that extremely pessimistic line he delivered at his party after he found out things were getting better?: "When I got my diagnosis – cancer – I said to myself, 'Why me?' And then, the other day, when I got the good news, I said the same thing.”

BryceAZ

Post by BryceAZ » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:40 pm

Everyone shut your mouths! I'm a season behind and I had to stop reading this thread about one post in so you d-bags don't ruin it for me.

That's all.

pd2h

Post by pd2h » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:16 am

Mmm interesting discussion, I betting on a massive invasion of the Cartels to try and take over the business again. When is series 5 due to be out?

Jasper

Post by Jasper » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:13 am

well im guessing there will be continuing conflict between jessie and walter due to walters possible poisoning of that kid
My site: [color="Red"]OneDayMedia[/color]

pd2h

Post by pd2h » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:41 am

Mmm thinking a re watch of season 4 will be a good idea~!!

McCarver
Gringo

Post by McCarver » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:09 am

[SIZE="7"]BRYCE DO NOT ****ing READ THIS[/SIZE]

pd2h wrote:Mmm interesting discussion, I betting on a massive invasion of the Cartels to try and take over the business again. When is series 5 due to be out?

Cartel - The head of the Cartel and all his Capos were all taken out, but I guess it is possible there is a mystery guy that was out on business returns to the gruesom discovery and wants Heisenberg's head on a stick. Or maybe all the pissed off employees will come looking for him(either to kill him or ask for jobs).

Mexico - Lets not forget lab in Mexico, maybe Walt will head south of the boarder and cook for the Mexicans, this will make for a great spin-off for latin America possibly to be named SUPER SABADO DE METH

Mike - Maybe the runner/enforcer who is out of commission in a mexican hospital had a more active role in the Cartel than they have shown us, maybe they had sent him to spy on Gustavo since the beginning.

The Poison - In the end it was heavily suggested that mindfucked by Heisenberg when they showed the flower in his back yard, but remember the doctor said they were not uncommon in the area so maybe it was just a coincidence. Having said that it wouldn't suprise me if Jesse eventually kills walt upon discovery of the plant whether he had a part of the poisoning or not.

The Bro-In-Law - Old lady witness, gun not destroyed properly, surveilance footage. It is very possible that Walt kills Hank or vice versa to avoid persecution.

pd2h

Post by pd2h » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:19 am

Cartel - The head of the Cartel and all his Capos were all taken out, but I guess it is possible there is a mystery guy that was out on business returns to the gruesom discovery and wants Heisenberg's head on a stick. Or maybe all the pissed off employees will come looking for him(either to kill him or ask for jobs). [color="Red"]I recon there must be more Cartel down there[/color]

Mexico - Lets not forget lab in Mexico, maybe Walt will head south of the boarder and cook for the Mexicans, this will make for a great spin-off for latin America possibly to be named SUPER SABADO DE METH [color="red"]Jesse will end up with this lab and run his own super meth into USA[/color]

Mike - Maybe the runner/enforcer who is out of commission in a mexican hospital had a more active role in the Cartel than they have shown us, maybe they had sent him to spy on Gustavo since the beginning.

The Poison - In the end it was heavily suggested that mindfucked by Heisenberg when they showed the flower in his back yard, but remember the doctor said they were not uncommon in the area so maybe it was just a coincidence. Having said that it wouldn't suprise me if Jesse eventually kills walt upon discovery of the plant whether he had a part of the poisoning or not. [color="red"]not sure on this[/color]

The Bro-In-Law - Old lady witness, gun not destroyed properly, surveilance footage. It is very possible that Walt kills Hank or vice versa to avoid persecution.[color="red"]There will defiantly be a Walt V Hank story [/color]

McCarver
Gringo

Post by McCarver » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:54 am

I recon there must be more Cartel down there
Maybe there are other Cartels in Mexico but why would they have a beef with Heisenberg and Co? They should be ecstatic that they took out a big chunk of the competition.

Jesse will end up with this lab and run his own super meth into USA
I cant see this happening since they dont sell Funions in Mexico

There will defiantly be a Walt V Hank story

There always has been I just wonder how many episodes into season 5 before Hank makes the connection between Walt and Heisenberg. Also will he go straight to him and confront him or how do you imagine that going down?

McCarver
Gringo

Post by McCarver » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:55 am

I feel very fortunate to have just watched the last 2.5 seasons basically back to back and commercial free, its going to be a long wait till the next season.

hens162

Post by hens162 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:56 am

what the hell is this all about??

Ian@KentATB

Post by Ian@KentATB » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:56 pm

Do you really think Hank is going to shop walt when he finds out ?

Return to “Surfing Dirt Pub”