a collection of rants from an insane white man(enter at own risk)

A place to rest your bones and lick your wounds after a hard day of riding. Cold beer, good jokes, and general off-topic banter are welcome here.

Moderator: BgSurfer

theosnw
Noob

a collection of rants from an insane white man(enter at own risk)

Post by theosnw » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:51 pm

I understand the idea, but how does it alter your current options?

Felix_the_Gat
Dirty

Post by Felix_the_Gat » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:07 am

Right now, the electorate has been bought for the cost of "free" insurance for "adult" children(?) (by remaining on their parents employer's provided insurance plan) and "free" contraception for those having so much sex they can't afford all the contraception they need.

Obamacare is the confiscation of the operating and funding control of the current for-profit and non-profit medical system. It will be corrupt, inefficient and expensive on a scale that FDR could only have dreamed of achieving.

Obamacare was forced into passage against the will of the citizenry. Every congressional supporter of Obamacare will be voted out of office and the rest will withdraw their support in order to remain.

Or, once Mitt Romney elected, he can just choose to not enforce Obamacare. I can't wait to see the bill from the conservative congress that requires every low income adult to buy contraception. The bill could be called Fornicationcare.

Mikael
Old timer

Post by Mikael » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:03 am

I don't think it could be called Fornicationcare because there are too many people on your side of the "debate" that could not deal with saying the word "fornication".

Felix_the_Gat
Dirty

Post by Felix_the_Gat » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:38 am

My side of the debate? Who do you represent - illegal alien liberals?

Conservatives use the word fornication. Liberals say fu*k.

The Supreme Court, in the Obamacare decison, stated that the federal government does not have the power to charge a fee. It's decision over ruled the constitutionaly allowed form of taxation on INCOME. It is now legal for the federal government to tax EVERYTHING.

Things I hope Romney and the conservative congress require Americans to purchase in his first year:

Fornicationcare contraception medication and devices
Bastard Child Permit
Liberal registration and reducation tuition
Entertainment Responsibility Permit

Mikael
Old timer

Post by Mikael » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:17 am

Felix_the_Gat wrote:Things I hope Romney and the conservative congress require Americans to purchase in his first year:

Fornicationcare contraception medication and devices
Bastard Child Permit
Liberal registration and reducation tuition
Entertainment Responsibility Permit

So you're saying you're afraid of what Mitt Romney would do if he got elected? I'm afraid too.

Brennig

Post by Brennig » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:26 am

[align=center]Image[/align]
Russian Wives for Sale

MY DINOSAUR THEORY

Dinosaurs are from the future, they built a time machine and travelled back in time, unfortunately they miss judged the coordinates and got stuck underground.

Brennig

Post by Brennig » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:24 pm

OBAMACARE IS EVIL, HITLER INVENTED IT.

Image Image Image Image
Russian Wives for Sale

MY DINOSAUR THEORY

Dinosaurs are from the future, they built a time machine and travelled back in time, unfortunately they miss judged the coordinates and got stuck underground.

Felix_the_Gat
Dirty

Post by Felix_the_Gat » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:01 pm

Mikael wrote:So you're saying you're afraid of what Mitt Romney would do if he got elected? I'm afraid too.

No, I'm looking forward to it.

You should be afraid. He'll clamp down on illegal aliens as soon as he gets in office. You will be deported before you can go underground.

Felix_the_Gat
Dirty

Post by Felix_the_Gat » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:27 pm

Figures the French illegal alien and the two forum members from second-world countries would be for Obama. Good thing your opinions don't matter to the outcome of the election.

Ian@KentATB

Post by Ian@KentATB » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:14 pm

[align=center][font=Impact]www.kentatb.com

[font=Courier New][color=DarkGreen][size=134]Freeriding - it's a monk's life
[/font][/SIZE][/color][/font][/align]

Warg
Dirty

Post by Warg » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:59 pm

Felix, do America a favour. Join the army and get your head blown off. Trust me, you won't miss it. Nobody will.
Does not play well with others.

Felix_the_Gat
Dirty

Post by Felix_the_Gat » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:13 am

Warg wrote:Felix, do America a favour. Join the army and get your head blown off. Trust me, you won't miss it. Nobody will.

Stop the hate speech!

McCarver
Gringo

Post by McCarver » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:17 am

I have to agree that that was a bit much but with all the crap you post against everybody that isnt a straight republican southern baptist I cant help but feel that you are owed a little hate here and there Felix, no offense buddy.
Like us on facebook for even more Mountainboardy Goodness https://www.facebook.com/surfingdirt

Felix_the_Gat
Dirty

Post by Felix_the_Gat » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:26 am

McCarver wrote:I have to agree that that was a bit much but with all the crap you post against everybody that isnt a straight republican southern baptist I cant help but feel that you are owed a little hate here and there Felix, no offense buddy.

Ha, ha, just kidding. I don't care. I can take it.

I am not a Baptist.

McCarver
Gringo

Post by McCarver » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:48 am

Felix_the_Gat wrote:Ha, ha, just kidding. I don't care. I can take it.

I am not a Baptist.

sorry I just trying to find a nicer way to say "hippy hatin' bitter old coot" ;)
Like us on facebook for even more Mountainboardy Goodness https://www.facebook.com/surfingdirt

Felix_the_Gat
Dirty

Post by Felix_the_Gat » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:59 am

McCarver wrote:sorry I just trying to find a nicer way to say "hippy hatin' bitter old coot" ;)

That's all true except the bitter part. I'm a politicaly active citizen.

Tom's 180's
Dirty

Post by Tom's 180's » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:38 am

Did you just call Wales a 2nd world country? :O

It's definitely 3rd world. (Original Joke #12)

theosnw
Noob

Post by theosnw » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:14 pm

...so again, what exactly is it...

America NHS or not?

Felix_the_Gat
Dirty

Post by Felix_the_Gat » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:20 am

theosnw wrote:...so again, what exactly is it...

America NHS or not?

Right now, the electorate has been bought for the cost of "free" insurance for "adult" children(?) (by remaining on their parents employer's provided insurance plan) and "free" contraception for those having so much sex they can't afford all the contraception they need.

Obamacare is the confiscation of the operating and funding control of the current for-profit and non-profit medical system. It will be corrupt, inefficient and expensive on a scale that FDR could only have dreamed of achieving.

Obamacare was forced into passage against the will of the citizenry. Every congressional supporter of Obamacare will be voted out of office and the rest will withdraw their support in order to remain.

Or, once Mitt Romney elected, he can just choose to not enforce Obamacare. I can't wait to see the bill from the conservative congress that requires every low income adult to buy contraception. The bill could be called Fornicationcare.

The 6th degree

Post by The 6th degree » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:04 am

Not even going for an original rant Felix?

Return to “Surfing Dirt Pub”