a collection of rants from an insane white man(enter at own risk)

A place to rest your bones and lick your wounds after a hard day of riding. Cold beer, good jokes, and general off-topic banter are welcome here.

Moderator: BgSurfer

McCarver
Gringo

Post by McCarver » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:44 pm

Felix_the_Gat wrote:(Spanish is not allowed to be spoken in our house).

Well that is sort of a dickish way to be. Glad I wasn't planning on bringing my family for a visit anyways. Also seems you have stumbled on a great way to limit your children's potential as I'm doubting French is going to be a useful language in the US any time soon and Spanish is rapidly becoming a dominant language in your region.
Like us on facebook for even more Mountainboardy Goodness https://www.facebook.com/surfingdirt

McCarver
Gringo

Post by McCarver » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:48 pm

Felix_the_Gat wrote: I assume France has laws similar to the US that will not allow me to obtain consecutive work visa. So, I'll just lie and break the law because I'm special.

Nothing wrong with that. I was an illegal immigrant for 12 years. Fuck borders.
Like us on facebook for even more Mountainboardy Goodness https://www.facebook.com/surfingdirt

Felix_the_Gat
Dirty

Post by Felix_the_Gat » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:37 pm

McCarver wrote:Well that is sort of a dickish way to be. Glad I wasn't planning on bringing my family for a visit anyways. Also seems you have stumbled on a great way to limit your children's potential as I'm doubting French is going to be a useful language in the US any time soon and Spanish is rapidly becoming a dominant language in your region.

Ha, French is the language of love and diplomacy. Spainish is the language of the underclass. Spainish is not becoming the dominate language in the US. All the Mexicans are going back home now that Clinton/Obama ruined the economy. My state just stopped a special program to deport Mexicans because most of them have left.

Felix_the_Gat
Dirty

Post by Felix_the_Gat » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:40 pm

McCarver wrote:Nothing wrong with that. I was an illegal immigrant for 12 years. Fuck borders.

Really? What about the border created by the front door to your house? I guess you wouldn't care if Mikael snuck into your house and lived in the closet for 12 years.

McCarver
Gringo

Post by McCarver » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:53 pm

Felix_the_Gat wrote:Ha, French is the language of love and diplomacy. Spainish is the language of the underclass.

Completely untrue, racist and offensive. My wife and daughter both speak Spanish and have way more class than you.

McCarver
Gringo

Post by McCarver » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:53 pm

Felix_the_Gat wrote:Really? What about the border created by the front door to your house? I guess you wouldn't care if Mikael snuck into your house and lived in the closet for 12 years.

a home is a bit different than a giant land mass dont you think?

McCarver
Gringo

Post by McCarver » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:55 pm

BTW what makes you so sure that Bush's little revenge war rampage didnt hit your gringo pocketbook where it hurts?

Felix_the_Gat
Dirty

Post by Felix_the_Gat » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:12 pm

McCarver wrote:a home is a bit different than a giant land mass dont you think?

No it is not. This giant land mass called America is my home.

Would you be okay with giant land development coporations and real estate investment trusts illegaly going to CR and buying up the rain forests to build Starbucks' and WalMarts?

Hey, it's just a giant land mass.

Felix_the_Gat
Dirty

Post by Felix_the_Gat » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:18 pm

McCarver wrote:BTW what makes you so sure that Bush's little revenge war rampage didnt hit your gringo pocketbook where it hurts?

Because there is no such thing as Bush's war. Every member of Congress who voted for that war owns it.

Bush managed an economy with two wars and a terrorist attack for less than a trillion dollars in dept. Obama has quadurpled that dept and produced nothing except poverty and a civil cold war.

Clinton's governmental real estate investment scheme is what brought down the economy. What you thnk doesn't matter. You deserted your country.

Felix_the_Gat
Dirty

Post by Felix_the_Gat » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:26 pm

McCarver wrote:Completely untrue, racist and offensive. My wife and daughter both speak Spanish and have way more class than you.

The Spanish people are Caucasian. I am Caucasian. Are you saying I am racists against my own race? Spanish is not a race.

You live in a former Spanish colonial country where the national language is Spanish. Spanish is the language of the underclass in America. My use of the term "underclass" defines an economic strata not an measure of manners and refinement.

Felix_the_Gat
Dirty

Post by Felix_the_Gat » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:32 pm

Yeah, it hurt my pocketbook and the pocketbooks of millions of Americans. It hurt even more for Obama to follow the FDR type methods that are nailing the last nails in our coffin.

It hurt the pocketbooks of American blacks more than anyone else but yet they are so enslaved by the their liberal masters that they will vote 98% for Obama again. Does anyone still wonder why some slaves choose to say on the plantations after being freed?

McCarver
Gringo

Post by McCarver » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:37 am

Felix_the_Gat wrote:No it is not. This giant land mass called America is my home.

Actually it's called the United States, America on the other hand stretches much further than your ignorant mind could possibly imagine.

Jasper

Post by Jasper » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:21 am

the french is now completley bred out of him he is now...pure troll.
My site: [color="Red"]OneDayMedia[/color]

McCarver
Gringo

Post by McCarver » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:50 am

Jasper wrote:the french is now completley bred out of him he is now...pure troll.

I may be the last person on earth that actually believes there is hope for our frankenboarding friend Felix. Jasper you may find it easier to tolerate him if you imagine him as a cartoon character instead of a real person. That's what I do.

Jasper

Post by Jasper » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:28 am

McCarver wrote:I may be the last person on earth that actually believes there is hope for our frankenboarding friend Felix. Jasper you may find it easier to tolerate him if you imagine him as a cartoon character instead of a real person. That's what I do.

as long as i always read his posts in a sarcastic or ironic voice then its all good. lol
My site: [color="Red"]OneDayMedia[/color]

Mikael
Old timer

Post by Mikael » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:39 pm

Felix_the_Gat wrote:Right, it is only hate speech when conservatives express their opinion. I'm sure you didn't even understand enough of my response to judge it's accuracy or it's emotional genesis.

BryceAZ

Post by BryceAZ » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:49 pm

I think Mikael got tired of poking Felix with his pointy liberal stick and has branched out into Facebook land.

Alan_RTH

Post by Alan_RTH » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:18 am

Felix_the_Gat wrote:The Spanish people are Caucasian. I am Caucasian. Are you saying I am racists against my own race? Spanish is not a race.

Felix_the_Gat wrote:Spanish is the language of the underclass in America. My use of the term "underclass" defines an economic strata not an measure of manners and refinement.

So are you saying that Spanish is only spoken by Caucasian people? I think Hispanic people may disagree with you there!

I've held off of commenting on this thread because you're such a twat there was no point in arguing with you but are you fucking serious? Spanish is the language of the underclass in America? That is one of the most racist things I've ever heard and you have the audacity (You seem to lack basic intelligence so it means rude or disrespectful behavior; impudence: "she had the audacity to pick up the receiver and ask me to hang up".) to lecture people above about being racist by suggesting black people eat chicken!

Spanish is the language of the underclass yet the Hispanic population enjoys a much, much lower unemployment rate than English speaking Americans. Just because they generally earn less does not give you the right to label them as the underclass you sanctimonious prick!

And like it or not you don't have a pure american ancestry you have a White European one so deal with it! It doesn't get bred out of you over time as you're ancestors mated with other White Europeans. It's simple Genetics, although judging by your posts I'd guess to you Science is all just god-hating gobbledegook and man was created 6000 years ago.

You can't compare national boarders with personal ones, yes America is your home but you have no more right to most of it than I do to the rest of England. I believe in the reduction of national boarders as does McCarver, why should you or I get to live in a country without fear of oppression, torture or famine just because we were lucky enough to be born there. Bear in mind that a different decision by your ancestors could've resulted in you being French or Spanish so don't be so quick to judge people simply because of their place of birth. So what if Mikael has come to America to see if he can have a better life there, your ancestors did, just as people have migrated around the world for thousands of years, strict Boarder control is a recent development and one which has harmed the world's culture and development.

Lastly you talk about Obamacare being a bad thing and forced into being against peoples will which is bollocks, it was a campaign topic for Obama when he was elected so the American people voted for him in full knowledge that it would happen. Just because you didn't doesn't mean other people did (it's called a Democracy). Currently America is ranked at 37 in the global healthcare standards by the WHO, behind such countries as Oman, Columbia, Morocco, oh and of course Costa Rica! In fact from the look of the list Spanish speaking people are a fair bit better at looking after each other that you Americans! Obviously your current system of healthcare sucks so isn't it about time you tried something else? Perhaps something more akin to the universal healthcare system offered by almost every country about you? Perhaps something a little bit like Obamacare?

I genuinely hope that if your children learn to either ignore their dad's bigoted rants or at lest go to college somewhere and get in with a nice liberal crowd as they will miss out on so much of the world around them if they follow your close minded views and there is so much to enjoy in our world if you are able to open your mind to new experiences and different cultures.

I leave you with a quote from Bill Maher: ‎"The grown-up answer is: identify problems scientifically, prioritize and solve. The Republican answer is: there isn't a problem. And anyone who tells you different is a liar who hates America."

Warg
Dirty

Post by Warg » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:38 am

Maybe he's just cranky because he's run out of ointment for his knuckle rash.
Does not play well with others.

McCarver
Gringo

Post by McCarver » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:57 am

Well said Alan, you always have came off as a classy guy and your last post confirms it. I'm sure nearly everyone in the mountainboarding community would agree with your sentiments, unfortunately the only thing that connects felix to this feeling of brotherhood we have here in our community is the Hyline velcro bindings on his Lowboard.

Return to “Surfing Dirt Pub”