a collection of rants from an insane white man(enter at own risk)

A place to rest your bones and lick your wounds after a hard day of riding. Cold beer, good jokes, and general off-topic banter are welcome here.

Moderator: BgSurfer

Ian@KentATB

Post by Ian@KentATB » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:03 am

Whilst I agree with everything you say Alan. I cant help but feel you are wasting your time. Felix will just reply with his normal, bigoted, nonsensical junk.
[align=center][font=Impact]www.kentatb.com

[font=Courier New][color=DarkGreen][size=134]Freeriding - it's a monk's life
[/font][/SIZE][/color][/font][/align]

Alan_RTH

Post by Alan_RTH » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:16 am

Yeah I know, that's why I haven't posted before now. Something he said pissed me off more than normal though and I had some time on my hands!

theosnw
Noob

Post by theosnw » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:58 pm

...just for the record, we could have ended this issue way back when the subject of gays came up a while back.

The U.S. as a nation was forged by oppressed religious extremists who wanted a better life than they had in Europe. Then came the adventure seekers. Brits' lost the war. The new states were gifted (for a nominal fee), by the French, the rest of the country due to debts incurred losing the wars in Europe.

As I believe, 40% of all U.S. citizens have direct European ancestry. Strangely there seems to be a desire for certain groups, particularly the Irish and the Italians, to want to hold onto the fact that they belong to different races but still profess they're U.S. born and bred.

Let's not forget, a tomato is a fruit, not a vegetable.

Felix_the_Gat
Dirty

Post by Felix_the_Gat » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:24 pm

Alan_RTH wrote:So are you saying that Spanish is only spoken by Caucasian people? I think Hispanic people may disagree with you there!

No, I said Sapinish is not a race.

Alan_RTH wrote:you're such a twat ...you sanctimonious prick!

I can always tell when I win - the name-calling starts.

Alan_RTH wrote:most racist things I've ever heard

Go back and read where I said the "Spainish" (not all the spainish speaking people) are caucasian.

Alan_RTH wrote:much lower unemployment rate than English speaking Americans.

Prove it.

Alan_RTH wrote:Just because they generally earn less does not give you the right to label them as the underclass

If the earn less they are the underclass.

Alan_RTH wrote:And like it or not you don't have a pure american ancestry

Yes I do. Why would I care where my eurorean ancesters came from. You arn't pure British either.

Alan_RTH wrote:Science is all just god-hating gobbledegook and man was created 6000 years ago.

Why would i think that? I'm agnostic.

Alan_RTH wrote:You can't compare national boarders with personal ones,

They are the same. I have the right to all of America. Why does McCaver get to like in a house in a country with the best surf in the world and I have to live in landlocked? Just because he's lucky?

I want a better surf life so I'm moving in with McCaver.

Alan_RTH wrote:So what if Mikael has come to America to see if he can have a better life there,

Because he is violating the laws of this country and butting in line in front of all the decent people whio would better suited to come. Here have enough liberals and criminals. We don't need any imported.

Alan_RTH wrote:Obamacare....was a campaign topic for Obama

The people who voted for Obama are stupid children.

Jasper

Post by Jasper » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:20 am

Felix_the_Gat wrote:The people who voted for Obama are stupid children.

lol now whos name calling.
My site: [color="Red"]OneDayMedia[/color]

Return to “Surfing Dirt Pub”