a collection of rants from an insane white man(enter at own risk)

A place to rest your bones and lick your wounds after a hard day of riding. Cold beer, good jokes, and general off-topic banter are welcome here.

Moderator: BgSurfer

McCarver
Gringo

Post by McCarver » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:02 pm

This was the comment:
Originally Posted by Felix_the_Gat
Ha, French is the language of love and diplomacy. Spainish is the language of the underclass

Keep politics out of surfingdirt or you are done here. Period end.
Like us on facebook for even more Mountainboardy Goodness https://www.facebook.com/surfingdirt

Felix_the_Gat
Dirty

Post by Felix_the_Gat » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:32 pm

McCarver wrote:This was the comment:
Originally Posted by Felix_the_Gat
Ha, French is the language of love and diplomacy. Spainish is the language of the underclass.

Keep politics out of surfingdirt or you are done here. Period end.

Was my statement political? I thought you said it was racist. I though I explained that most spainish speaking people are of the caucasian race. I am also caucasian. How can I be racist against my own race?

Felix_the_Gat
Dirty

Post by Felix_the_Gat » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:37 pm

Spain

Central America

Guatemala

Honduras

El Salvador

Nicaragua

Costa Rica

Panamá

Caribbean

Cuba

Dominican Republic

Puerto Rico

North America

Mexico

South America

Venezuela

Colombia

Ecuador

Perú

Bolivia

Uruguay

Paraguay

Chile

Argentina

Africa

Equatorial Guinea

Brennig

Post by Brennig » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:03 pm

Bolivia is Amerindian :)
Russian Wives for Sale

MY DINOSAUR THEORY

Dinosaurs are from the future, they built a time machine and travelled back in time, unfortunately they miss judged the coordinates and got stuck underground.

Felix_the_Gat
Dirty

Post by Felix_the_Gat » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:27 pm

Those are the countries where spainish is the official language. I'll bet those countries have a total lower combined national income than the rest of the other countries with offical languages other than spainish.

In the US, spainish speaking people are the underclass. They'll tell you that themselves. Shoot, Spain itself represents the underclass of the EU.

If all of those countries represent the upperclass of the world population then why are they so poor?

Felix_the_Gat
Dirty

Post by Felix_the_Gat » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:39 pm

Brennig wrote:Bolivia is Amerindian :)

Ha, ha, oh wait, don't you know it is double racist to call aborignal people American or Indian.

ab·o·rig·i·ne [ab-uh-rij-uh-nee]

1. one of the original or earliest known inhabitants of a country or region.

Felix_the_Gat
Dirty

Post by Felix_the_Gat » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Does anyone know why some races of people developed intellectually and technologically faster than others throughout the world?

I do. Sorry Margaret Sanger, it doesn’t have anything to do with heraldry.

Brennig

Post by Brennig » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:11 pm

Oh sorry I was being so racist, sorry should have called them the underclass people.

You make no sense what so ever. Don't call me European because that would be racist, and don't you dare call me British, I am an aborigine. We are all aborigines of Ethiopia.
Russian Wives for Sale

MY DINOSAUR THEORY

Dinosaurs are from the future, they built a time machine and travelled back in time, unfortunately they miss judged the coordinates and got stuck underground.

Felix_the_Gat
Dirty

Post by Felix_the_Gat » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:55 pm

European and British are not races. Europe is a region and British is a nationality.

Can you answer my question?

Does anyone know why some races of people developed intellectually and technologically faster than others throughout the world?

Jimmy Chaos
Seen it all

Post by Jimmy Chaos » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:28 pm

Fish
.............:D................
" Blatant Self Promotion "

[SIZE="5"][color="Red"][font="Comic Sans MS"]Habitual Suicide[/font][/color][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][color="black"][font="Comic Sans MS"]-Mountainboarding T's-[/font][/color][/SIZE]
[color="DeepSkyBlue"][color="Blue"][SIZE="1"]
"Wear a helmet, don't drown in your own puke"
[/SIZE][/color][/color]

Brennig

Post by Brennig » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:02 am

Fish.
Russian Wives for Sale

MY DINOSAUR THEORY

snowmonco
Dirty

Post by snowmonco » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:58 am

Felix_the_Gat wrote:Does anyone know why some races of people developed intellectually and technologically faster than others throughout the world?

In essence, more guns... more conquest... more power, resources and wealth... more wealth , more technology. Better scientists are attracted where there's more fundings.
- Enjoy the Ride -

McCarver
Gringo

Post by McCarver » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:57 am

Yeah look at that huge list of Caucasion countries LMFAO! How do you figure the majority of Spanish speakers are of the caucasion race? Have you ever been to any of those countries you listed. I have and they arent exactly filled with rednecks.

Felix_the_Gat wrote:Spain

Central America

Guatemala

Honduras

El Salvador

Nicaragua

Costa Rica

Panamá

Caribbean

Cuba

Dominican Republic

Puerto Rico

North America

Mexico

South America

Venezuela

Colombia

Ecuador

Perú

Bolivia

Uruguay

Paraguay

Chile

Argentina

Africa

Equatorial Guinea
Like us on facebook for even more Mountainboardy Goodness https://www.facebook.com/surfingdirt

McCarver
Gringo

Post by McCarver » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:01 am

BTW spelling "Spanish" as "Spainish" is just stupid. Please go find an old bitter white guy forum. Now I can say that because I am a bitter white guy.

The 6th degree

Post by The 6th degree » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:26 am

Felix_the_Gat wrote:Does anyone know why some races of people developed intellectually and technologically faster than others throughout the world?

Readily available resources.

McCarver
Gringo

Post by McCarver » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:35 am

Felix_the_Gat wrote:European and British are not races. Europe is a region and British is a nationality.

Can you answer my question?

because they went in and took everyone's shit

theosnw
Noob

Post by theosnw » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:05 pm

McCarver wrote:because they went in and took everyone's shit

Bingo!

Steal and make better weapons. Make war and make better weapons.

Better weapons = more money?

Ian@KentATB

Post by Ian@KentATB » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:30 pm

Felix_the_Gat wrote:Those are the countries where spainish is the official language. I'll bet those countries have a total lower combined national income than the rest of the other countries with offical languages other than spainish.

In the US, spainish speaking people are the underclass. They'll tell you that themselves. Shoot, Spain itself represents the underclass of the EU.

If all of those countries represent the upperclass of the world population then why are they so poor?

What's class? Your certainly not showing any!
[align=center][font=Impact]www.kentatb.com

[font=Courier New][color=DarkGreen][size=134]Freeriding - it's a monk's life
[/font][/SIZE][/color][/font][/align]

Felix_the_Gat
Dirty

Post by Felix_the_Gat » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:56 pm

Only the 6th degree was close. McCaver and theosnw gave the typical uninformed neo-communist response.

The reason that some races advanced quicker than other is due to the geographical orientation of their countries. Every country than has a primarily east/west orientation advanced quicker than those with a north/south orientation. It's just that simple.

Technologies were more able to be adopted and improved in areas of the world where those technologies were utilized in similar temperate zones. That is why Africa and South America evolved so slowly and why Europe and China evovled quicker.

But what about India?

McCarver, check my spelling, get me cup of coffe and reserve the conference room for 3:00.

Felix_the_Gat
Dirty

Post by Felix_the_Gat » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:09 pm

But what about India? India has a natural north/south division created by centraly located mountain ranges traveling east/west. More importantly, caucasion rulers split the country in half along the east/west axis making governmental, scientific and technical advances possible.

Return to “Surfing Dirt Pub”