a collection of rants from an insane white man(enter at own risk)

A place to rest your bones and lick your wounds after a hard day of riding. Cold beer, good jokes, and general off-topic banter are welcome here.

Moderator: BgSurfer

Alan_RTH

Post by Alan_RTH » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:35 am

Felix_the_Gat wrote:Europe and China evovled quicker.

Hang on doesn't Europe contain Spain? Doesn't Spain contain Spanish people? Don't Spanish people speak Spanish? I'm confused by your hate earlier, you said that Spanish speaking people were the underclass now you're saying they developed faster than countries with a variety of temperate zones (like America).

This entire conversation is pointless anyway, you will never convince anyone here that your views are just or that you are anything other than a bitter white guy whose high school crush probably dated a Hispanic guy (hence the hate!)

On the downside we are never going to convince you that your views are totally wrong and could cause detrimental treatment of people who are your equals in everything but skin color and language (as they are different but not lesser!). Personally I don't have the time at the moment (uni, work, actually mountainboarding!) to argue with you so how about we leave the subject alone and all agree you're a bit of a dick or you just leave the forum and it can be a bit happier and a lot less bigoted!

Alan_RTH

Post by Alan_RTH » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:37 am

Oh and to go back to your first post after you returned form the ban, McCarver didn't ban you because he wants to censor you, he didn't ban you because he wasn't capably of responding to your pathetic arguments, he banned you because you were creating very bad vibes on a forum which has always been welcoming and friendly to everyone and because you were not prepared to speak reasonably with people who didn't share your outdated views, by all means lets have a discussion but don't be a dick about it!

McCarver
Gringo

Post by McCarver » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:59 am

Alan_RTH wrote:Oh and to go back to your first post after you returned form the ban, McCarver didn't ban you because he wants to censor you, he didn't ban you because he wasn't capably of responding to your pathetic arguments, he banned you because you were creating very bad vibes on a forum which has always been welcoming and friendly to everyone and because you were not prepared to speak reasonably with people who didn't share your outdated views, by all means lets have a discussion but don't be a dick about it!

you are right and thats the reason he is banned again. His kind will not be tolerated around here any longer. Even the stuff he is right about just sounds so wrong when it comes out of his mouth.
Like us on facebook for even more Mountainboardy Goodness https://www.facebook.com/surfingdirt

Brennig

Post by Brennig » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:19 am

To be honest I think South America is 'poor' because of over 500 years of pillage, genocide, oppression, slavery and plunder. Not because they speak Spanish. It will only be a matter of decades (or years) before the Spanish speaking world will overtake that of the West now that they own their own resources. Just look at Argentina, Chile and Brazil (Portuguese, but still Latin).

Is he banned for ever? I'll miss all his mountain boarding related posts and helpful advice.
Russian Wives for Sale

MY DINOSAUR THEORY

Dinosaurs are from the future, they built a time machine and travelled back in time, unfortunately they miss judged the coordinates and got stuck underground.

McCarver
Gringo

Post by McCarver » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:35 am

I assume that last line was sarcasm. He is done here.
Like us on facebook for even more Mountainboardy Goodness https://www.facebook.com/surfingdirt

Ben
Old timer

Post by Ben » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:50 am

i for one am elated, thanks McC, although to be honest it could have happened sooner, all the same i respect your patient and tolerance. and may i be the first to say good riddance!
I strive to ride as much as a go on http://www.surfingdirt.com/forum

Jasper

Post by Jasper » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:10 am

Ben wrote:i for one am elated, thanks McC, although to be honest it could have happened sooner, all the same i respect your patient and tolerance. and may i be the first to say good riddance!

and let me be the second. He definatley managed to drag every thread off topic, and not in the interesting and inventive way they usually do. What a dick.
My site: [color="Red"]OneDayMedia[/color]

Mikael
Old timer

Post by Mikael » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:31 pm

How is that guy allowed back in?
I thought he proved many times that he would not respect other people.

McCarver
Gringo

Post by McCarver » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:16 pm

yeah im an idiot for letting him back in. In my defense I beleve that its an open mind and the ability to give second chances that separates people like us from people like him. Sorry that I let it for letting it go on so long guys.

theosnw
Noob

Post by theosnw » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:58 pm

McCarver wrote:yeah im an idiot for letting him back in. In my defense I beleve that its an open mind and the ability to give second chances that separates people like us from people like him. Sorry that I let it for letting it go on so long guys.

Your not an idiot for doing what you did.

The situation was handled perfectly well. I applaud you sir.

Alan_RTH

Post by Alan_RTH » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:24 pm

McCarver wrote:yeah im an idiot for letting him back in. In my defense I beleve that its an open mind and the ability to give second chances that separates people like us from people like him. Sorry that I let it for letting it go on so long guys.

I agree with letting him back in, nothing to apologise for, have to give second chances where you can and if they don't use them appropriately then fuck em!

Roger knockhill
Dirty

Post by Roger knockhill » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:57 pm

yeah al ;)

McCarver
Gringo

Post by McCarver » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:22 pm

thanks for the support fellas!

Mikael
Old timer

Post by Mikael » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:17 pm

You guys realize that second chances only happen once right? I think this was his 4th or 5th chance.

McCarver
Gringo

Post by McCarver » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:33 pm

stfu frenchy :p

Jimmy Chaos
Seen it all

Post by Jimmy Chaos » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:28 pm

Felix_the_Gat wrote:Does anyone know why some races of people developed intellectually and technologically faster than others throughout the world?

I know he's gone but I still stick to my answer
Jimmy Chaos wrote:Fish

recent research shows that fish is much more than just an alternative source of animal protein. Fish oils in fatty fish are the richest source of a type of fat that is vital to normal brain development in unborn babies and infants. Without adequate amounts of these fatty acids, normal brain development does not take place.

There have been plenty of articles on the importance of fish and the development of modern man, but in contrast when man moved away from the water sources (fish) and started to incorporate vegetation in their diets they were able to move from central Africa. Some communities suffered and some excelled,
pretty much natural selection

nature.com
sciencetech

So Blah blah blah, first and foremost fish and then migration away from them.

Fish........
.............:D................
" Blatant Self Promotion "

[SIZE="5"][color="Red"][font="Comic Sans MS"]Habitual Suicide[/font][/color][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][color="black"][font="Comic Sans MS"]-Mountainboarding T's-[/font][/color][/SIZE]
[color="DeepSkyBlue"][color="Blue"][SIZE="1"]
"Wear a helmet, don't drown in your own puke"
[/SIZE][/color][/color]

OldDirtyBastard

Post by OldDirtyBastard » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:24 am

[font="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="3"][color="Sienna"]Save a deck, ride a dirtboarder.[/color][/SIZE][/font]

sir seymour

Post by sir seymour » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:54 am

good riddance, the guy is an absolute asshole who has been nothing but a racist bigot for the 11+ years that i have had the misfortune of encountering his bile on mountainboard forums. I don't know how he manages to bring all that shit into a community which i have loved and joined as family because it is tolerant, peaceful and respectful.
“Do you know what we call opinion in the absence of evidence? We call it prejudice.” - Michael Crichton.
And one from George Orwells 1984 as i've just re-read it (again).
“If he were allowed contact with foreigners he would discover that they are creatures similar to himself and that most of what he has been told about them is lies. The sealed world in which he lives would be broken, and the fear, hatred, and self-righteousness on which his morale depends might evaporate. It is therefore realized on all sides that however ofter Persia, or Egypt, or Java, or Ceylon may change hands, the main frontiers must never be crossed by anything except bombs.”

Mikael
Old timer

Post by Mikael » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:10 pm

No no no.

Poindexter has actually traveled. He's met foreigners, here and in their own countries.
The fact that he still clings to his cliches and his hate and prejudice shows how bad a person he is.

sir seymour

Post by sir seymour » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:59 pm

Wow, didn't believe it could but my opinion has actually lowered..

Return to “Surfing Dirt Pub”