Sick socks

A place to rest your bones and lick your wounds after a hard day of riding. Cold beer, good jokes, and general off-topic banter are welcome here.

Moderator: BgSurfer

Cmac_spartan
Noob

Sick socks

Post by Cmac_spartan » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:37 pm

I am working with a startup company called five water socks which makes the worlds best water resistant socks. These could really change your experience when riding on a rainy day or if you accidentally ride through a puddle. They are almost completely water resistant but if you end up stepping without shoes on into a river they will dry in litterally seconds. Send me a PM If you are interested in purchasing. They will be 12 dollars for the early bird special that I can give you but the longer you wait the higher the price. Also, if this is not appropriate content for this area of the forums will a mod please move it, thanks.

Cmac_spartan
Noob

Post by Cmac_spartan » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:42 pm

I did not explain this well, the socks are becoming available for pre order at 12$ with my early bird special, the special ends on the 16th. They had an issue with switching manufacturing to a more Eco friendly system but the socks will ship out in October. Thanks.

Gaz
Slightly dirty

Post by Gaz » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:29 am

I like the sound of these any more infomation, pics etc?

Return to “Surfing Dirt Pub”