New Film in 2013

The channel that more mountainboarders watch. Watch, Share and rate your favorite Mountainboarding Videos from Youtube, Vimeo, and across the interwebs. Post your own original videos for the world to see and our members to rate and comment on.

Moderator: BgSurfer

ETDMC
Baby

New Film in 2013

Post by ETDMC » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:22 am

Hello,
Endless Thoughts Digital Media Company is happy to be on surfingdirt.com , we have signed up here happy to say we are doing something huge for the world of mountainboarding. We are going to be doing a new film that we hope will be out next year. It will have top riders such as Mason Moore, Jason Lee, Van Dewitt, and many more. Its the story of mountianboarding along with where its going. Put that together with Digital Cinema Film Production and you have the most epic film to hit the mountainboarding world. Hit us up on facebook at facebook.com/ETDMC

McCarver
Gringo

Post by McCarver » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:03 am

Great to hear, a new film sounds nice. Got a trailer in the works?
Like us on facebook for even more Mountainboardy Goodness https://www.facebook.com/surfingdirt

McCarver
Gringo

Post by McCarver » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:03 am

btw just went in and liked your page.
Like us on facebook for even more Mountainboardy Goodness https://www.facebook.com/surfingdirt

ETDMC
Baby

Post by ETDMC » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:07 pm

Film is still in early Pre-Production but we will doing something shortly about the film. Right now we are talking with riders to see what they want in the film along with Mason on how the film will look.

*WiL*

Post by *WiL* » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:35 am

Sounds interesting, hope it's as good as you make it sound.
I do love an epic story about American mountianboarding... :)

OldDirtyBastard

Post by OldDirtyBastard » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:53 pm

[color="Sienna"]Awesome to hear! Can't wait to check out the trailer! keep us posted on development and welcome to SurfingDirt[/color]
[font="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="3"][color="Sienna"]Save a deck, ride a dirtboarder.[/color][/SIZE][/font]

McCarver
Gringo

Post by McCarver » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:35 am

have you any finished videos we can watch?

ETDMC
Baby

Post by ETDMC » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:02 pm

We have many clients that we done work for but as in our own company you can check out vimeo.com/ETDMC to see some of our work. The short films on that page were all non budget films that were shoot in small periods of time. We have huge plans for this next film and we hope the whole mountainboarding industry will stand behind us and support us as we are planning on making the film that will change the sport.

Mikael
Old timer

Post by Mikael » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:11 pm

I hope it works out, and if you deliver people will support you.
However, be careful with your message. Mountainboarding has been around for a while, thanks to the sweat and blood of many people. That your movie will change the sport is a bold claim, and one that some could take offense at. Not trying to be a dick, I'm just saying, it's a fine line between promoting yourself and putting others down.

That said, I wish you good luck, and I do look forward to seeing your film, and giving you my money if you intend to sell it on disc or download.

ETDMC
Baby

Post by ETDMC » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:20 pm

Well I've been riding since I was 8 I'm 20 right now and the riders that are with the film such as Mason Moore and Van DeWitt want nothing more to make an amazing film. Jason Lee is also involved on the film. We understand alot has gone into this sport because we love it. We just feel like its time to show the world though the lens of a Digital Cinema Camera. We hope people understand we love this sport and are doing this because we want people to see how amazing it is.

Mikael
Old timer

Post by Mikael » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:15 am

Cool. Again, I hope I didn't sound like a dick. Good luck!

belac
Old timer

Post by belac » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:36 am

make it a musical

Brennig

Post by Brennig » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:42 am

belac wrote:make it a musical

Yes!
Russian Wives for Sale

MY DINOSAUR THEORY

Dinosaurs are from the future, they built a time machine and travelled back in time, unfortunately they miss judged the coordinates and got stuck underground.

OldDirtyBastard

Post by OldDirtyBastard » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:30 am

[color="Sienna"]I had the idia the other night of a guy bombing off a cliff with a dirtboard like a base jump lol I Always thought it would be sick to shoot like a ak47 or somthin riding I dunno I got 56 jumps in the army so go figure id try to combine shootin jumpin and dirtboarding XD[/color]
[font="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="3"][color="Sienna"]Save a deck, ride a dirtboarder.[/color][/SIZE][/font]

Montana Rider
Slightly dirty

Post by Montana Rider » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:41 pm

no offense but im tired of endless narration of mountain boarding in the films
http://vimeo.com/71327188
this is how a video should be.

Gaz
Slightly dirty

Post by Gaz » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:44 am

Did this movie ever get made?

Devin Garland
Dirty

Not that I can tell

Post by Devin Garland » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:07 pm

The company doesn't seem to be around any more, I can't find it if they did.

Gaz
Slightly dirty

Post by Gaz » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:01 pm

Pity, sounded like it was going to be good. Cheers Devin.

belac
Old timer

Post by belac » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:28 am

I've changed my vote to an erotic musical.

russellj447
Dirty

Post by russellj447 » Thu May 01, 2014 7:07 pm

Hey Guys,

Been a long time since I have been on here, I was the owner of ETDMC so I hope I can explain what happened with the film. All sponsors pulled out of the film, no one thinks that the sport is worth investing into so we didnt have the budget to do the film on the scale that we wanted to do it at. Since then the company was shut down to the others wanting to move onto new things in life.

I have now started and running a new company under the name of Darktide Media, we are out of San Diego, CA and have some amazing new things about to start up but we have not forgotten the world of Mountainboarding. We have been talking and working and now are teamed up with Mason Moore to bring you a new short film due out this year in 4K. We will not only push this film by shooting 4K we are also planning on some tricks that are sure to put a smile on most peoples face. The location is also being talked about to make sure we have the best. Sorry for not getting on sooner but this is the update on the project, feel free to contact us if you have any thoughts about the film or would like to sponsor the project. No name or date has been talked about besides late 2014

Return to “Surfing Dirt Tv”