Video editing software

The channel that more mountainboarders watch. Watch, Share and rate your favorite Mountainboarding Videos from Youtube, Vimeo, and across the interwebs. Post your own original videos for the world to see and our members to rate and comment on.

Moderator: BgSurfer

fenboy

Video editing software

Post by fenboy » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:39 am

Hi Guys

I need some help, anyone know any free software I can use to create some product review videos for work? Just something half decent and easy to use, looking to be able to have a logo animation at the start, add audio etc.

let me know

cheers
Po

snowmonco
Dirty

Post by snowmonco » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:23 pm

fenboy wrote:Hi Guys

I need some help, anyone know any free software I can use to create some product review videos for work? Just something half decent and easy to use, looking to be able to have a logo animation at the start, add audio etc.

let me know

cheers
Po

Hi fenboy. Which OS do you use? If you're on Linux you can use Cinelerra, which is very well regarded although a bit of a learning curve. It's considered somewhat a standard and can edit 2K and 4K resolutions. On the other hand if you just want basic stuff, Openshot is also nice and extremely easy to learn. It shouldn't take more than a few minutes.
Cheers
- Enjoy the Ride -

saul
Dirty

Post by saul » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:31 pm

go with adobe premiere
animation and effects in adobe after effects - you can import projects from premiere to ae

dollymehta
Noob

Post by dollymehta » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:29 am

Really nice video editing software is trakAxPC Pro........

Return to “Surfing Dirt Tv”