Valmont 2014 with moe friends

The channel that more mountainboarders watch. Watch, Share and rate your favorite Mountainboarding Videos from Youtube, Vimeo, and across the interwebs. Post your own original videos for the world to see and our members to rate and comment on.

Moderator: BgSurfer

Devin Garland
Dirty

Valmont 2014 with moe friends

Post by Devin Garland » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:43 am

Great times at the epic dirt park, I even offended a french man. There was a lot more done but this is all that was filmed. There might be more, things get lost some times. Enjoy!
Riders and songs listed in the discreption. If you like them get them for free o the Free Music Archives web site.

You saw it here first on SURFINGDIRT.COM TV!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bpaRbTIZgSM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Roger knockhill
Dirty

Post by Roger knockhill » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:23 am

3;53/ 54 nice :)

Ben
Old timer

Post by Ben » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:56 am

very much enjoyed watching that and a nice tune along with it too
I strive to ride as much as a go on http://www.surfingdirt.com/forum

Gaz
Slightly dirty

Post by Gaz » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:20 am

Nice edit. That park looks awesome. I would love to ride somewhere that flows like that.

snowmonco
Dirty

Post by snowmonco » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:30 am

Great times indeed. Lucky of you to have such wonderful place to ride.
Me on my usual spot, if I manage to find some feature to try to learn some trick, like a dirt hummock or dead tree, log, etc... the next few weekends when I return I almost invariably find them bulldozed or buried under brambles, dirt and trash as of late. The owners are regularly cleaning the terrain to prevent fires from propagating due to vegetation proliferation. It's difficult to evolve that way... Had been using 2 old tires for some jibbing/fun and when I went to ride past weekend they were gone, buried under tons of dirt :-(
- Enjoy the Ride -

Devin Garland
Dirty

Post by Devin Garland » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:24 pm

Thanks guys! Snowmonco I feel your pain, every time I try to build something I work so hard to ride only to find I was to tired to ride it the way I wanted to. The one time we did have something it got torn down after I left for a summer. Having city dirt parks is something I don't take for granted. I do put in work as well. So al mountainboard can ride there freely. You will be really jealous when I post my dirt park tour.

varun
Noob

Post by varun » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:51 am

nice video........Enjoy guyzzz.

Return to “Surfing Dirt Tv”