Replacement deck wanted

Use this forum to buy and sell anything mountainboard boarding related. No commercial advertisements please.

Moderator: BgSurfer

barxx
Slightly dirty

Replacement deck wanted

Post by barxx » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:37 am

Just snapped me deck this arvo. If anyone has a deck for sale in or around the Leeds area let me know, i am on a budget but ain't to fussed on the make. I will come and pick it up.

Post any offers just here and i will reply to all yay or nay.

Thanks
[font="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][color="Red"]If you're gonna be dumb, then you gotta be tough[/color][/SIZE][/font]

leapb4ulook

Post by leapb4ulook » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:43 pm

I've got a brand new Scrub GLD-DH for sale
Let me know your budget and we'll see what we can do.
Mutley wrote:Dude you are an inspiration, and a nut job all rolled into one.

Brennig wrote:Trees are where the party's at.

barxx
Slightly dirty

Post by barxx » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:20 pm

Hold that thought for a bit unless you do get shut of it. A couple of the lads at Another World may have something for me but i will definatly let you know either way, although at the moment my budget is only about £60 am hopeing to scrape another £40 together by the weekend. But seeing as yours is spanky new i don't think i'm in the price range
[font="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][color="Red"]If you're gonna be dumb, then you gotta be tough[/color][/SIZE][/font]

barxx
Slightly dirty

Post by barxx » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:25 am

Cheers for the offer Rog but one of the lads at Another World sorted me out the other day.

Didn't charge me (though there is some beers i it for him). He said "been fortunate to only have to pay for one board so i owe the mountainboarding world."

Now this is one of the reasons i am so happy and lucky to be in this sport, we all stick together and help each other out.

I for one will now pass this massive favor on one day to someone else who is either new to the sport or just needs something to keep riding

Ben
Old timer

Post by Ben » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:17 am

feel the love :) good man
I strive to ride as much as a go on http://www.surfingdirt.com/forum

Return to “Gear for sale + Wanted”